In accordance with the provisions of the new European Regulation 679/2016 of Data Protection or RGPD, fully applicable on May 25, 2018, we are responsible for informing you about how we treat your personal data:
- Name: Ramón Sanjurjo Design S.L.
- CIF: B-15882061
- Address: Rúa Fontedouro, 18 – 15173 Oleiros (A Coruña) Spain
- Phone: +34 981 649 250
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether in Ramón Sanjurjo Design S.L. We are treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, and for this you can direct your request to the above address or contact email .
INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED
Our website may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address, telephone number and geographic information.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a user registry and improve our products and services.
It is possible that periodic emails are sent through our site with special offers that you may or may not accept expressly in our forms on the web or other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled at any time.
In Ramón Sanjurjo Design S.L. we are highly committed to fulfill the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
While the contractual relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations, specifically, at least 5 years since the last operation related to our service, we will keep your personal data.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser Ramón Sanjurjo Design S.L. will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of sending information through our contact, registration or purchase forms.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data in those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is advisable to consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
ASSIGNMENT OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.